Old 13-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Rachel Aitch Rachel Aitch is offline
Registered User

Location: South Oxfordshire
Default Pot Sizing - conversion inches to litres, anyone?

Hi folks, I need your help again: I'm starting in a very small way to develop plant sales, hoping to one day have my own nursery.

I'm having trouble describing the sizes of the pots - I tend to say "six inch square" or "four inch round" or whatever, but I can see that a lot of the professionals sell 2 litre, 4 litre etc.

Anyone know what litre size corresponds to what size in inches?

I have searched and googled until I'm tired!

Please help.... thank you in advance.
www.Rachel-The-Gardener.co.uk (still building website, don't expect too much!)
Jobbing Gardener, South Oxfordshire
Living Willow Sculptures and Plant Sales