Old 13-04-2007, 06:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

Default Off topic

SuE wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:46:54 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

It worked. What a great story! He reminds me a little of Casper the Wonder
Cat, LOL!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
A cat who takes the bus. Hope the link works

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...70&expand=true

K Barrett

Don't miss the second article - 'Taking the cats for a walk.' When
the kids were toddlers, we had cat that would walk with us.

My cat fetches like a dog...

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1