Old 13-04-2007, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Gardner Tom Gardner is offline

Default Lawn mower - small lawn!

"Road_HogŪ" No Spam wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a smallish patch of lawn - approx 30m x 8m which is reasonably
level, but has the odd bump and dip. With children in the house it
gets a fair amount of abuse, and has hardy (non-rye) grass. However
due to neglect on my behalf the quality of the grass is deteriorating,
with weeds appearing, and grass thinning in places.

So in proper money, approx. 100Ft by 25Ft.

For this size you will want a petrol mower.

Why? My garden is that size and a rotary electric (?1500W?)
is perfectly adequate.