Old 13-04-2007, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MikeCT MikeCT is offline

Default Upside-down Tomato Gardens

"Melanie" wrote:

Hi, Mike. You can buy the upside-down tomato planters here in the UK.
I've seen them in one of my seed catalogues (can't remember which one),
but it's also available online at Gone Gardening:
http://www.gonegardening.com/xq/ASP/...op/product.htm

Hope that helps you.

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for your reply found on my return from a few away days. I'll
certainly have a go with upside-down tomatoes as Sacha suggested and report
back later in the year. However, I still doubt I will have any success.

Regards,
MikeCT