Old 13-04-2007, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Mel M Kelly Mel M Kelly is offline

Default Tomatoes: tobacco mosaic/early blight?

I will have to go out to the shed and look. I got it at a Amish supply
store. It only takes 1 1/2 oz per gal once a week to 10 days. The
aspirin you can use any brand. I think you could use any fungicide like
greenhouses use. What I use came in a 2 1/2 gal. can and I paid $70 but
at 1 1/2 oz per gal I have a lifetime supply. I have let some of my
master gardener friends have some of it also.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley