Old 13-04-2007, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] al@orchidexchange.com is offline

Default Off topic

One of my cats will roll over on command and walks with me to get the
paper and mail at the top of the property. He really likes attention
and he is very smart. The other cat doesn't do anything but vibrate
when I pet it; which is actually sufficient...

My recently deceased (3 years ago) dog, Bam-Bam would sneeze on
command. It was real hoot. Talk about Pavlovian conditioning. She
never did learn to roll over, however and she never took a bus
anywhere.

"Your cat rolls over and your dog sneezes when you tell it to. You
most have a lot of time on your hands."

My cat fetches like a dog...

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com