Old 13-04-2007, 09:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Scared fish, string algae and thank you for moderating

Phyllis and Jim wrote:

thread hijack warning

Are you the same Jim & Phillis that have retrievers in San Diego?
If so, it's so cool to meet people on one group then run into them on
another one!

Sadly, we are not. Jim's family used to live in Piedmont (inside
Oakland). We live in Jackson, MS.

What? No retrievers? Maybe you should get some.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated