Old 14-04-2007, 08:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default HELP

cearl said:

I have a flower that grows in my flower bed in front of my house. It has been
since before we moved in.

That's nice. Less work, since you didn't have to plant it. =)

I just need to know what it is so I can try to find
more of it, to fill in some blank spots.

Does it develop a seedhead, after it finishes flowering?

I have a photo of it.

That's nice. Hosting it somewhere, and linking to it here, would go a long
way in helping you identify it.

But have have had no luck locally.

Did you try showing *them* the picture?

If anyone knows what it is PLEASE let me know.

At first guess, I'd have to say some sort of invisible Orchid, but without
more information, I'd hesitate to give a "definate" on that. It's quite
lovely, whatever it is. You must be proud. =)

What timezone are you in, btw? I'd love to plant a patch of those, but I'm
not sure they'd survive.

--

Eggs

-A closed mouth gathers no feet.