Old 14-04-2007, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Road_HogŪ[_2_] Road_HogŪ[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn mower - small lawn!

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
43.37...
"Road_HogŪ" No Spam wrote in
:
(OK, I'll feed the troll.)
Please provide details such as:
- current drawn
- lead current rating and length
- motor's speed/power as a function of voltage

You do my request first, speak to the service desk of your manufacturer, let
me know who it is and I'll give you the number.

What position? I can guess some positions that you are
unlikely to be qualified to fill.

If you're going to troll, you're going to have to work harder than that.

Which manufacturer?

You give me all of your personal details and I'll think about giving out my
personal information on Usenet.