Old 14-04-2007, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Lawn mower - small lawn!

"Road_HogŪ" No Spam wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Road_HogŪ" No Spam wrote in message

Very clever ........ not.

Well, if you're going to be a dick about it, you'll get dickhead answers.

An explanation please other than cut and paste on something which is
'sort of relevant but again proves that a very little knowledge is a very
dangerous thing.

It explains electrical resistance and the effect that it has on current,
such as passing through an extended cable. Do you need it spoon fed?

You know I'm right, you're now just trying to find a weasel way out of it,
looking for a techincality.

I know that a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing, and you have 'a
little knowledge'........ Stop digging.

If you knew more, you would take great delight in 'shooting me down in
flames', instead of that, you are showing everybody just how much you DO NOT
know :-))

Kind regards.

Mike

--