Old 15-04-2007, 01:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Off topic

Hysterical - and while I'me reading it, our twenty-two pound ball of love
decides she wants to sit in my lap. She started out tiny, too.

And mo When Mousebait was a little guy, he was very feisty. Well, he was
feisty to the end, only giving way while sleeping on the bed in such a way
that we were deprived of our favorite spots, LOL!

Anyway, when we got him he was about 3 months old, and had been raised in a
private home by people who bred Ossicats. Mousebait was the product of an
Ossicat Gone Wild, so to speak.

It was time to take the feisty Mousebait to the vet. Yeah, sure! The carrier
was impossible. We got him into a box. He put one paw through the box like
Max Baer. Oops! Seal that side of the box! Another paw came through the
other side, like Ali! Suffice to say that by the time we got to the vet, the
box had air holes on top and duct tape everywhere else. We walked in
exhausted, holding this box with air holes, and said "Here! Take this!" and
handed them the box full of feisty kitten, punching away. He was special.
Aren't they all?

And how can I forget that when we move here to FL, there was a cat outside.
Such a pretty animal! I thought it needed some love, so I did my usual
"Here, kitty, here, beautiful kitty!". It hissed and spat and spat and
hissed some more. Then Frank came outside and said, "Um, honey, it's a
bobcat.....".

What do I know? City girl here!

Diana