Old 14-04-2007, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Road_HogŪ[_2_] Road_HogŪ[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn mower - small lawn!

"'Mike'" wrote in message

I take that as a bow out that you know sod all.

Don't you wish you had kept your trap shut in the first place?

You must be a new boy here otherwise you would have teamed up with 'The
Owners' and shot me down in flames :-))

Stick around, we can take the **** out of you again.

As I say when I come off correct again, "Next please"

:-))

(Don't bother to respond and dig deeper, you have proved you know too
little and anything you say now will be laughed at)

Well, I'll take that as you won't "put up" and show any proof to dispute
what I have stated and you're to stupid to know when to "shut up".

You cant' have it both ways, you either state some facts or carry on
drinking your rum old man. Now unless you've ygot some facts to back up your
ramblings, go back to your bottle.