Old 14-04-2007, 08:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Nakamotoara x2

Me too, Gary. Remove the cat to respond.

Diana

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
Sorry I don't have your address to respond off list and 'nospam' doesn't
work. But I sold all the extras of this compot on ebay last year. These
plants are proving to be free-branching so I may have some of these fairly
soon and I'll keep you in mind.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Do you sell any Gary, plz put me on your list? T'is lovely, Cheers Wendy

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
These are 2 selections I made from a compot of Vf Virgil '#2' X Asco
curvifolium '#4'. I kept 5 others that are coming into bloom now in
different shades and colors.
Gary