Old 15-04-2007, 02:52 AM posted to rec.gardens
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default Asparagus fern requirements

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...
"Manelli Family" :

"Dottie" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks! I was wondering if they were as messy as Boston Ferns.
Apparently they are!
40 years old!! Unbelievable! It must be huge! Even though I
live in the south, I will have to bring
them in this winter. Maybe I'll keep them in the garage beside a
window that faces south.

Every few years I cut it back to about 12", repot it, fertilize it and
let it start regrowing again.

Have any of your housepets gotten lost in it yet

Not yet! :0)

Michael

--
".real foodies should just give over to the experience of eating and let
the experience take them away. No questions. No expectations. No