Old 15-04-2007, 07:00 AM posted to austin.gardening
ceed ceed is offline

Default Need Help Deciding What Kind Of Tree I Need

"mab" wrote in news:1176413512.791765.146030
@n76g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

I'm looking for good Plum & Peach trees that will do well in full sun,
in austin, produces good peaches and plums to eat. What kind should I
get and do you know where I could get one?

I have a couple of La Feliciana Peach trees. They seem to do well and give
a lot of wonderful fruit every year. The fruit is pale yellowish, and not
orange/red like most peaches, but the flavor is incredible!

--
//ceed