Old 15-04-2007, 05:38 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Pergola finished........

Looks wonderful Pete, thanks for the slide show.

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:38:45 CST, "Reel McKoi" wrote:

Fill it with sunflower seed. They'll soon be all over it. :-)) I still
have birds on my feeders and they're nesting already.

Hopefully you're talking the shelled kind?

I've slowly been moving away from the shells, what a mess. Course if it was
just birds it probably wouldn't be so bad. I have squirrels that eat & eat
&..... Why I've gone to the shell-less. I'm really thinking of weighing
both types and seeing just what is the break down price-wise.

Maybe someone has already done that? 50 lb bag w/shells, yields how many
lbs. of seed? I wonder if ask.com would know? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us