Old 15-04-2007, 06:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default Greenhouse installation

In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

and once more someone makes a reply that has a grand total of nothing to do
with what was being posted, the poster should go live on venus.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

"William Rose" wrote in message
In article ,
"Starlord" wrote:

What greenhouses? No such thing out here where we can get to 120F in bid
summer and -20F in winter and right now I'm watching the 50mph winds
blowing
threw the area.
--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across
the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet
be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

"** Frank **" wrote in message
. ..

It would not last here in the High Mojave Desert, on friday we had
65mph
winds and they are coming bact for tonight. That thing would last
about
10 secs out here.

Wow, what do you guys do for greenhouses out where you are?

Ya know Mr. Lord, just because trans-semenation of DNA is possible, or
even likely, doesn't doesn't mean that we are the descendants of milk
giving, tree swingers from outer space. We still had to modify our
franchise through evolution to make us pertinent to our local ecology.
Like evolution started here before there was oxygen to breath, ya know.
Just thought I'd mention it.
- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Na, the sulfuric acid rain would ruin my hair. But we digress:-)