Old 15-04-2007, 08:17 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:22:09 CST, "Olde Hippee" wrote:

I have to add that I had not read of the possible legal BS in this
situation when I ran my mouth above. I still think these people stink,
but understand Jans concern arout her ponds. Dunno what I'd do in the
situation. Hope the frogs like it at the other end of the house and
she is able to keep them. Mean selfcentered people stink. Nan

I couldn't agree more. ;-) As far as the frogs, the dummies wouldn't stay,
they went back up to the lily pond. So today they get a ride to grandma's
house, 3 of them do anyway. It rained last night and more came, so I have
at least 2 more to catch. I will load the short stock tank with taddies
this year and hopefully next year some will come back there before heading
to the lily pond. In the meantime, I can always hope he's transferred....
to Siberia. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us