Old 15-04-2007, 10:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default Disappearing Bees

"William Rose" wrote in message

If we can't get a handle on global warming it won't matter anyway, for
anyone. If you want to give yourself a really good scare, look at the
Oct. 2006 issue of Scientific America, pg. 64, Impact from the Deep.
When we hit 500 parts per million of CO2 (We are now around 400 ppm) the
heating becomes irreversible. At 900 parts per million, we are looking
at a mass extinction of anything that breaths oxygen.

Read the article and tell me where they are wrong. Please.

Oh yeah, definitely higher prices for pollinated crops.

Do you have an URL for this article? I knew about global warming but this
is news to me.