Old 16-04-2007, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ornata Ornata is offline
Registered User

Default Euphorbia amygdaloides Purpurea

On 16 Apr, 10:10, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:
"Emrys Davies" wrote in message

I like this plant, but apparently it suffers from mildew. Has anyone
had much success with it or treating it.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

It grows OK here alongside the common wood spurge with no hint of mildew,
but it is not as prolific and rampageous as it's common cousin.

I've grown it in quite dry parts of my garden and haven't noticed any
mildew. Mind you, I haven't noticed much growth either...