Old 16-04-2007, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Trellis screen.

"Briton" (no need for Mail) wrote in message
Hi all. I'm new to the newsgroup and to gardening. Could someone give me a
bit of advice on what plants to use for a trellis screen? The trellis will
be 1.8 x 1.8 metre but in an area that is sometimes exposed to high winds.

am using fairly heavy duty panels for that reason but don't know what

plants
will be suitable. Although sometimes windy it is a sunny aspect. I live in
Cornwall.

I make my own from 2"X1" tanalised roof battens, use screws not nails.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk