Old 16-04-2007, 11:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Brisbane Forest Park - Chiloglottis diphylla - 1 Photo - Chiloglottis diphylla 1.JPG [1/1]

Very nice set indeed, Graham. Wish we had not been out late the night before!
But we enjoyed ourselves.

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:26:42 +1000, Graham Corbin
wrote:

There was also one Chiloglottis diphylla in flower. This terrestrial has
a flower about 12mm across on a 10cm stem, quite a small orchid. There
are heaps of Chiloglottis leaves about, but only the odd early flowerer.

Graham Corbin

Dave Gillingham