Old 16-04-2007, 05:26 PM posted to triangle.gardens
[email protected] wdukes@fw.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default If you have not been to AgriSupply lately.

I had not been there in over a year and my 2.5 gallons of roundup was
getting low. What a suprise.

The old building is still there, but way at the back of their lot they
made a larger building. Larger as in about 120,000 square feet or
roughly 3 acres!!!! One of the sales people told me it opened last
July.

Pack a lunch, or eat before you go! All kinds of wonderful things for
big time farmers and/or small time gardeners and hunting/outdoor wear.

You could put Northern Tool and Harbor Freight in there and spin them
around.

Where is it? US70 in Garner about a mile east of where NC 50 takes off
to go to Benson.

It will take you an hour or two to examine all the aisles. I had to
because you never can tell when you might find something you didn't know
You could not live without. I don't think there is another store quite
like it around here unless there is a Tractor Supply Company somewhere.

is a garbage address.