Old 16-04-2007, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MikeCT MikeCT is offline

Default plant recommendations

"flower faerie" wrote:
Outside the front of our house we have a raised bed. The previous owners
never bothered with it and now the local cats, of which there are many,
have gotten used to using it as a toilet. What can I do (if anything) to
get rid of the cats? What can I plant to both deter the cats and give
quick ground coverage?

----
Try dangling a few CD disks around the plot. I had the same problem with my
open plan front garden until I tried the dangling CD deterrent.
Tiscali, AOL and Orange start-up disks work wonders, at least they do
in my front garden!

MikeCT