Old 16-04-2007, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default plant recommendations

On Apr 16, 3:03 pm, "flower faerie" wrote:
Outside the front of our house we have a raised bed. The previous owners
never bothered with it and now the local cats, of which there are many, have
gotten used to using it as a toilet. What can I do (if anything) to get rid
of the cats? What can I plant to both deter the cats and give quick ground
coverage?

TIA

ff.

I came across something called "kitty scat" or such, in my local
garden centre some time ago. It is the name given to Ruta Graveolens,
which is apparently an efficient deterrent. I cannot recommend it up
or down, as I have no experience of it. But maybe someone else here
does?

Cat(h)