Old 17-04-2007, 01:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default Disappearing Bees

In article ,
Steve Calvin wrote:

http://adirondackoutdoors.forumcircle.com

Looked at your web site Steve. That's a mighty fine rack you have there.
I don't believe I've ever told a man that before.

As far as a march is concerned, I'm more into sit-ins;-)

I had my seedling out sunning themselves today. It wasn't that warm so I
left the tops on the seedling trays. Just fried them. I don't know the
extent of the damage yet, so I'm gonna' go back to kicking myself now.
You'll excuse me.

- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)