Old 16-04-2007, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sam[_2_] sam[_2_] is offline

Default Advise - centre Piece

Carl Scott wrote:
Hi all

I am very new to gardening and am planning a redesign of our garden , we are
thinking as a focal point to build a 2nd tier in one corner of the garden
approx 3 ft high , and about 4m in diameter , we would like to put a tree /
grass as a focal point in the centre of this , we would like it to grow no
more than about 10ft high , is there such a tree or grass , ideally it would
be quite decorative as well

Thanks in advance

In the sun Magnolia Stelata is quite nice,
in the shade Camelia.

Sam.