Old 28-03-2003, 12:56 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] bench pics

adam roler wrote:

hello, i am looking for some pictures of benches that are
used as display tables for bonsai. i want something mildly
asian looking, and easy to build. i can't afford to buy
anything elaborate so i must go to the store and build one.
i saw the pics posted in the other bench thread and i
don't particularly mind the cinderblock thing but since
this is going to be out in my enclosed front porch where
people sit, my wife says it has to be something
"presentable." snip

adam roler
indianapolis indiana

How about those clay pipe flues? You can get them in different lengths. I know
some use them as bases for monkey poles.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++