Old 17-04-2007, 06:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Road_HogŪ[_2_] Road_HogŪ[_2_] is offline

Default Powered Rotary Mowers

"Anthony" wrote in message
So the mowers are made abroad.
That makes them bad how?
Aren't Honda foreign????

Anthony

You're missing the point. Honda is foreign, but as a company it still
exisits and the products built today bear a resemblance to those of
yesteryear. To give you an analogy, think Rover cars. If you said I bought a
Rover 15 years ago and it has been an excellent car, I'm going to buy
another one based on that. You'd be a little shocked when your newly
produced Chinese Rover arrived. It wouldn't quite be the same would it.

Mountfield exists in name only, much like Rover and where as 25 years ago it
was a premium machine, it is now very much a budget machine.