Old 17-04-2007, 06:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Road_HogŪ[_2_] Road_HogŪ[_2_] is offline

Default Powered Rotary Mowers

"Alan" wrote in message
Road_HogŪ wrote:

However, that's where the similarity stops, the build quality is totally
different. The deck on the Honda is thicker, quality of the frame, bag,
axle, height adjusters is just not the same. My advice one be to go to an
indepedent that sells both and have a look at them, you pays your price
and takes your choice. If you let me know your nearest town, I'd probably
know the name of the company.

Located in Liverpool

For Mountfield - Discount Lawnmower Warehouse 106 Shakespear St Southport

For Honda - Thomas & Hough Burscough Ind Est. Burscough Liverpool