Old 17-04-2007, 11:58 AM
chrisian chrisian is offline
Registered User

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
Just a bit of curiosity - is anyone growing Impatiens niamniamensis outside
all year round, with success? I ask because we had someone buy one the
other day, insistent that, as he lives very near the sea in Torquay, he was
going to try it outside and "if it dies it dies". I like its common name
The Congo Cockatoo!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk