Old 17-04-2007, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Powered Rotary Mowers

On Apr 17, 6:05 am, "Road_HogŪ" No Spam wrote:
"Anthony" wrote in message

So the mowers are made abroad.
That makes them bad how?
Aren't Honda foreign????

Anthony

You're missing the point. Honda is foreign, but as a company it still
exisits and the products built today bear a resemblance to those of
yesteryear. To give you an analogy, think Rover cars. If you said I bought a
Rover 15 years ago and it has been an excellent car, I'm going to buy
another one based on that. You'd be a little shocked when your newly
produced Chinese Rover arrived. It wouldn't quite be the same would it.

Just in this case it would probably be better :-)

To the B&Q buyers - they can't refuse to take in an item if it's
faulty within the 12 months.