Old 17-04-2007, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rhiannon S Rhiannon S is offline

Default plant recommendations

"flower faerie" wrote in message
Outside the front of our house we have a raised bed. The previous owners
never bothered with it and now the local cats, of which there are many,

have
gotten used to using it as a toilet. What can I do (if anything) to get

rid
of the cats? What can I plant to both deter the cats and give quick

ground
coverage?

Hebes, berberis{sp?} and those spreading junipers will all give a spiky
surface if that helps.
--
Rhiannon_s
Due to it's large carbon footprint the light at the end of the tunnel has