Old 17-04-2007, 03:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Disappearing Bees

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:52:45 -0700, William Rose
wrote:

I had my seedling out sunning themselves today. It wasn't that warm so I
left the tops on the seedling trays. Just fried them. I don't know the
extent of the damage yet, so I'm gonna' go back to kicking myself now.
You'll excuse me.

My greenhouse get up to 85 or 90 degrees when it is 50 degrees outside
and sunny. That is with the door and vents open. So I guess it would
probably boil the plants in a tray with the top on.
--
Susan N.