Old 17-04-2007, 11:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Two-spotted spider mite--which miticide?

On Apr 17, 3:43 am, Phisherman wrote:
What kinds of matricides are effective with controlling the
two-spotted spider mite? Forceful water spraying is not an option
with tender plants, plus I have had issues with black spot. Is
there an alternative to Malathion? (Is this effective?) Can't use a
systemic on edibles. Does Raid (Home and Garden) dissipate after some
weeks? I've looked for preditors, but these are not so easy to
find/buy. Thanks.

You are planning to kill your Mother???????