Old 18-04-2007, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Two-spotted spider mite--which miticide?

Pesticide Selection
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/spring.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"mleblanca" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 17, 3:43 am, Phisherman wrote:
What kinds of matricides are effective with controlling the
two-spotted spider mite? Forceful water spraying is not an option
with tender plants, plus I have had issues with black spot. Is
there an alternative to Malathion? (Is this effective?) Can't use a
systemic on edibles. Does Raid (Home and Garden) dissipate after some
weeks? I've looked for preditors, but these are not so easy to
find/buy. Thanks.

You are planning to kill your Mother???????