Old 18-04-2007, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Name my shrubs, I may be asking too much

Thank you to those that have risen to the challenge already, when the
replies stop coming I shall compare lists and compile them onto the comments
section of the website, perhaps others may find the information useful. I
have found that the garden books I have tried looking them up in are of
little help as it is so difficult to identify exactly which mine are.
However once I have names I am sure I can look up the pruning rules with
ease.

Thanks for the Dr D.G. Hessayon pruning book tip La Puce (is that your real
name or a screen name like my Muddymike?) I shall look for it in the
library.

Mike