Old 18-04-2007, 03:14 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default The snake

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 02:55:07 CST, Cyli wrote:

You might have small animals, like mice and voles that come to the
pond to drink. Slurp for the snake.

That might indeed be it, the snake usually sits in a few inches of
water, facing the shore. Sort of like a crocodile waiting for a
wildebeest to take a drink in Africa, but on a much smaller scale.

I'd suggest you call it Sssssusssssan.

I probably ought to name it some gender less name. As soon as I named
it Sssssusssssan it would probably turn out to be a Ssssssam.
--
Galen Hekhuis
"Mistakes were made"