Old 18-04-2007, 10:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Tilling the yard advice please

dgk wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 01:33:11 GMT, Steveo wrote:

dgk wrote:
I just looked around for the
toxicity of Roundup and came across this:

http://www.alternatives2toxics.org/c...site/round.htm

Not to worry at lawn kill dilution rate. Your mouthwash is -many- times
more toxic.

That may be, but I don't let the cats drink mouthwash. I don't drink
it either. But they would eat RoundUp if it's on the grass.

You put it in -your- mouth. I'd like to see a cat or dog die from eating
weeds that were sprayed with round-up. Never happens in 100 years.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/