Old 18-04-2007, 11:22 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Tilling the yard advice please

dgk said:

On 18 Apr 2007 01:33:11 GMT, Steveo wrote:

dgk wrote:
I just looked around for the
toxicity of Roundup and came across this:

http://www.alternatives2toxics.org/c...site/round.htm

Not to worry at lawn kill dilution rate. Your mouthwash is -many- times
more toxic.

That may be, but I don't let the cats drink mouthwash. I don't drink
it either. But they would eat RoundUp if it's on the grass.

And, since they're not made of plant material, they'll be fine. It may make
them puke, but the grass would do that anyway. The minute dose they would
receive from the few blades they'd eat would do nothing to them. You're
fsking clooless.

--

Eggs

-I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through...