Old 28-03-2003, 02:56 PM
lms

Default best roses for Albuquerque, NM

In article ,
says...

lms wrote:
... Fire Meidelland. That oughta do me.

Fire Engine Red, some people say. You just got me started on this one
now. The Star Roses sites has a rather dark picture, but all the
descriptions sound pretty neat. Hmmm ...

I liked the name, of course, and just want to believe. I have Pearl Meidiland,
it's not there yet, but might get there. Pink Meidiland, what a great rose,
though==coral pink, white eye, very orderly, not a wild thing, no dieback.

From where are you getting this?

And also, why aren't you getting Fuschia Meidiland? It is darn pretty -
and since it is mauve, you can call it a coffee rose, no?

Fuschia now, it does sound interesting. maybe next year, I have a firm
handle on the insanity. have plenty to look at. heh.

I want them both, I think. Better than growing miniatures ...

miniatures--planted so many, have so few. tough life around here.