Old 19-04-2007, 04:25 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default The snake

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:58:48 CST, Chris Barnes wrote:

The next fall we found 2 copperheads on the property (the only poisonous
ones we've found). Amy (dd#2) was upset that I wouldn't let her keep
either for a pet. What can I say - she's her father's daughter! *VBG*

I can relate to that, only I never brought home anything poisonous... but
middle son brought me home a baby rattler in a peanut butter jar when he
was 8. I was NOT amused. That snake spent the evening in the frig. and then
took a ride in a cooler with an ice pack and was set free in a desert area
about 40 miles away. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us