Old 19-04-2007, 08:20 AM
BobJ BobJ is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
Hi, I'm new to this forum, an ametuer, so inevitably i have a question for you good people.

I live on the North Devon coast, soil neutral, have planted a hedge of
Griselinia littoralis hedge about a month ago, mixed Vitax/bonemeal/GP compost around each one as they went in. They are 2ft high and planted
2ft apart, have watered every 2/3 days (no rain!).
The growing tips are turning black (and crispy!) also branches starting to
arc downwards, odd few leaves turning yellow.Am i killing it?

ps. Can post a link to a pic if required.

Thanks in advance. Bob
Bump to try again