Old 19-04-2007, 03:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default as if we didn't know ;)

On Apr 19, 7:12 am, jadel wrote:

Contemplative? Surely he's joking. There's nothing contemplative
about thinking murderous thoughts about sulen vegatation. "Grow, damn
you!" Is about as contemplative as I get.

oh i dunno, i like to sit in my rocking chair and stare vaguely out
the front window past the plants (four blooming one in high bud) and
think "gee those are pretty--dammit is that an aphid?!" and there
goes the contemplation.

i do agree thought that i'd much rather fuss contemplatively with the
plants than, oh, go to work, or do the laundry, or any of the rest of
that stuff.

--j_a