Old 19-04-2007, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Tropical tree

On Apr 19, 5:04 pm, Martin wrote:

and this

http://www.mi-aime-a-ou.com/tulipier..._de_la_reunion...
--

Martin

Wow, how lovely is that? Strangely we are thinking of going to
Reunion for our next trip. We were a bit put off when we saw all the
warning notices at the airport in Guadeloupe and Martinique where it
said that those who have recently come from there should report
immediately to a doctor as there is a spider there that has caused a
big problem. Apparently if this spider has bitten you in Reunion and
you then travel to Guadeloupe or Martinique and are then bitten by a
mozzie, you will develop a serious illness as the mozzie is the vector.