Old 19-04-2007, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default moss for terrarium

On 19 Apr 2007 09:23:22 -0700, alice wrote:

I'm starting a carnivorous terrarium, and I'm wondering if the moss
I'm finding on the roof of my house would be ok to put inside of it,
or is this different than the moss you would find in the woods?

Moss on the roof? That's not really good for the roof, but that
aside, you can buy moss now at any garden center. I bought two
varieties of moss at Lowes of all places. That moss is better than
what you have on your roof for the conditions in a terrarium.