Old 19-04-2007, 11:28 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Tilling the yard advice please

On Apr 18, 8:30 pm, Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Steveo said:

I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway.

Eggsactly.

Ain't it funny how sometimes "random" becomes quite opportunistic? =)

Turn-about and something to do with fair play.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

If the std for what is acceptable and safe is to google the internet
and find a website that says something is bad, there isn't much left
that you can use. You can find some extremists websites that say just
about anything will kill you, is unsafe, and should not be used.
All dgk has to do is keep the cats off the lawn for a few days to a
week after the Roundup is applied. After that, it all gets tilled, so
what's there will be decreased by an order of magnitude. Seems very
reasonable to me.

BTW, if he doesn't like Roundup, I wonder what he thinks of
genetically modified crops like soybeans, that have been created to be
Roundup resistant? Those are sprayed with Roundup to kill weeds, but
not the crop. Better not eat those. Or how about how is he going to
deal with weeds in the newly seeded yard? Hmmm, if Roundup is bad,
what about broadleaf weedkilller? Maybe he should stick with what he
has now.