Old 20-04-2007, 01:29 AM posted to austin.gardening
WoolyGooly WoolyGooly is offline

Default Citrus sightings

Lowe's on Shoal Creek had, as of 90 minutes ago, one Meyer's lemon,
two "Texas Star" grapefruits, and many Satsuma mandarin oranges.

The lemon tree will make perfectly fine lemons and did actually look
better foliage-wise than the one I bought. IMO the graft is crap and
the rootstock has obviously thrown out several suckers including one
that's going gangbusters right now and that's why I bought the other
one even though it is somewhat spindly and appears to have been dumped
over a couple of times.

$30, plastic pots.