Old 19-02-2003, 09:51 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

Default [IBC] Training Boxes and Containers

In a message dated 2/19/2003 11:57:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Jim since you set me on the right track check out these pots I found called
pan pots very shallow for their dimensions.
ben
http://www.bluebirdgreenhouse.com/html/supplies.htm
Interesting page. Thanks.
However, the pan pots are kinda small (even for me) if you are
trying to grow trunks.

National Polymers will ship you 25, 12 inch bulb pans which are 6
inches deep for about $2 each. They also have 10 inch, 5 inches deep for
about the same price with 50 in a case. UPS in less than a week.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++