Old 20-04-2007, 05:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dave Dave is offline

Default Fun out of gardening

"Ann" wrote in message
"~~ Shelly ~~" ~~ Shelly expounded:

So how would you handle the weed seeds? Is there a special technique
that works for you? I'm sure that more people other than myself would
like other proven methods instead of Roundup.

I weed. I cultivate the soil frequently which disturbs the seedlings,
severs roots and brings up new seeds to do the same thing to. Weeding
is an enjoyable task for me, calming, centering. It's part of being a
gardener.

As for what James said about using Roundup several times and then
going organic - I'm speachless. (
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked

Probably a stock owner in some petrochemical outfit. Has no idea of what a
vegetable garden is, and ate its resultant "fruit".
--
Dave

Apathy and denial are close cousins